Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Toy Story 3

Immensely enjoyed watching Toy Story 3 at Eastwood city.

Unfortunately, only people who grew up with Toy Story starting with the first movie will be able to fully appreciate this 3rd installment. I laughed, I cried, I cowered. I like it when a movie has a good storytelling and is able to pull out full range of your emotions. Particularly if it's an animation.

Is it me, or is the grown-up Andy CUUUUTE or what??




For those of you who have not watched the movie, please see it. It's better than Toy Story 2 in many levels.

  • At one point, Barbie blurts, " authority should derive from the consent of the governed. Not from the threat of force!"
  • If you think Buzz Lightyear in Spanish mode was funny in the trailer, that's only half of it once you see the whole movie. Amigo o enemigo?
  • This is probably the only animated movie where a character say's "ass" when there is no donkey involved in the scene. I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.