Friday, July 16, 2010

The Girl Who Played With Fire

At last!! Electricity! I have missed thee!!

Now I won't need to worry about how my make-up would look, LOL.

A few days ago, I finished up Stieg Larsson's second book, "The Girl Who Played With Fire", which is a sequel to the book, "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo."

The second book circulates more around the main character's past. Intense and fast-paced. Same throat-clutching suspense and the ending will leave you gasping for the following book. I was going, "oh noooooes!!" in certain chapters.

I suddenly had this short-term urge to be a hacker.

Whatever. I recommend this book. I shall be pestering Wapoy to lend me the third book he hasn't finished yet. "The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest."


Stieg Larsson - The Girl Who Played with Fire Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.