Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'll have one of those.

I don't care what people say.

I shall get me a minion one way or another!!

A minion that can glow in the dark, cater to my every whim, does my grocery shopping, can be a DJ and asks for goodnight kisses.


Despicable Me is a refreshing movie. It's one of those movies that teach a lot about what are the really important things in life without overcooking the drama or overloading its substance with pop cultural references. It manages to be a light, fluffy family movie without being superficial.

Am I the only one who thinks Gru is somewhat attractive? I'm totally digging his whole jacket and scarf ensemble.
Pharrell Williams "Minions Mambo" Pictures, Images and Photos

Oh, and I will be spending the remainder of this day downloading the awesome soundtracks of this movie.

I want a minion for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.