Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weather Weather

So far, the weather's been pretty good lately. No sign of the hurricane that's supposedly hitting Northern Luzon.

What have I been up to? Been pretty busy with school while trying not to get distracted by boys. I have to learn how to ignore some of them (including Super Crush because, yeah, for my own good) for the sake of academic excellence. If not academic excellence, at least I have the face to present my parents a good course card.
And I have signed up as member of the Greenpeace! It was pretty random. It was a Monday (or was that Tuesday?) and I was walking toward the train platform when some dude approached me asking for a moment of my time. Got nothing else on my agenda anyway, so what the heck. Next thing I knew, I was signing up a form while Anthony told me about their recent organization activities.

SO looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.