Monday, May 28, 2012

Book Of The Week: The Fault In Our Stars



 I    Just started out reading The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. This book was lent to me by the lovely, Starbucks-fanatic Jonnah. She lent me the book when she found out I have proclaimed myself a nerdfighter (someone made of awesome instead of flesh, blood and organs) and that we both share intensely funny fangirl moments over John Green's YouTube videos.

 It's a signed copy ohmyglob!! I am terrified if anything were to happen to this book.
 Already started out with the first few chapters. Currently having bouts of headache for some reason so I shall resume reading tomorrow. So far, so good though.


 Funny thing is, I had pizza today because I had no choice.

2 comments:

  1. Well, it's about this girl named Hazel. Who has cancer. And meets this apparently cute guy in her cancer support group. Who also has cancer. You can say it's a love story. Oh god reading it makes me laugh. And it's tragic. JOHN GREEN WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME

    ReplyDelete

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.