Thursday, May 31, 2012

Catholic Social Teachings





I actually took down notes in my religion class because I needed to record proof that Catholics are friggin' going in reverse with interpreting Catholic social teachings. Or practicing them, in this matter.

So one of the social teachings, as I recall, is that "human life is sacred and that the dignity of the human person is the foundation of a moral vision for society" and that "every person is precious, people are more important than things" yada yada yada.

 Don't you dare lay a *expletive* finger on any of my brothers and sisters in the gay community.

2 comments:

  1. Hay, I know right. It's so stupid (not to mention sad) how the catholic church is behaving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's just sad. I know there are some Catholics who are already accepting the gay community and apologizing for being bible-thumpers, but we still have a looong way to go.

      Delete

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.