Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hola!

After a year's absence from this blog, I has retuuuuurned! I changed the blog title from Political Drama, Youthful Satire to The Meraki Life. I'm gonna put a little more commitment to this blog about topics close to my heart such as:

  • gay rights/ same-sex marriage
  • sex education
  • environment
  • dolphins and whale conservation
  • relationships in general
  • pancakes (what)
  • Religion-especially Christianity, its Church, and all the crap that generally goes with it.
  • potatoes
  • New Age stuff and experiences (I'm not kidding)
  • how I can make my life more meaningful and all that existential stuff
  • awesome YouTube vids



Of course I'll also be posting the mundane day-to-day stuff normal people have to go through like college, family life, and friends. I'm thinking if I should establish a schedule for posting for the sake of consistency. Hmm. Will lay that on the table until I finished customizing this site.

 And now I'm going to spend the rest of the evening tweaking out this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.