Saturday, June 9, 2012

Yet another of my finer FML moments

   You know that Murphy's Law-like moment in your life when the odds of bumping into your crushable or a sizzlin' hot person significantly increases when you look like shit?

 Let's just say that I went to buy Fudgie Wudgee brownies from the nearby milk tea place with my hair in a messy bun, wearing a yellow mustard shirt, ratty sweat pants, my face unwashed, my nose oily, with un-pedicured feet peeking from my flip-flops, and on top of that I haven't showered.

 So on my way to my condo, I saw a car pull-up in front of my building and I saw two chicos jalapenos step out. And  I'm like:


And I FREAKED.
 I ran like a motherfucker to the elevators.

Except the elevators were too slow so the two hotties managed to catch up. WHYYYY



   I have this odd fear that one day I might discover a dead, mangled body in an elevator. Apparently being in the same elevator with two mucho caliente chicos while I look like trash is incredibly worse.

Them: blah blah blah blah blah blah
Me:




GOD. Excruciating two minutes of my life.

*Attempts to eat feelings with Fudgy Wudgee*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.