Thursday, July 26, 2012

Conversations

In INTRELA (International Relations) class taught by our professor who's an ambassador:

Classmate: Sir, can you tell us your opinion about the recent SONA?

Prof: Oh, I didn't watch it coz it's the same old thing. Maybe next year.

__________________________________________________________

At home, I was trying to study while my mom goes on and on gossiping with her friend on her cellphone. Was doing my best not to eavesdrop on their conversation when I heard my mom sigh, "wala nang mga matitinong lalaki para sa mga babaeng anak ko." (There are no more decent men for my daughters).

Mmmkaaaaaaayyyy.

-_-


________________________________________________________

Trying not to panic coz our DSL at home got disconnected. We forgot to pay our bill. And this is an essential week that I wanted to dedicate to research for my final papers and presentations. Graaahhh. Thank God for net shops.

2 comments:

  1. Thank God indeed! :) And your mom--HAHAHAHA WHAT. :)) So funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thankful I have school because it helps me get away from those weird conversations between my mom and her friends. XD

      Delete

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.