Saturday, July 14, 2012

Dirty Little Secret




   4Play is a Pinay girl group composed of 4 members, and one of them happens to be a relative of mine in my dad's side. The daughter of my dad's cousin, Noelle (stage name is Elle Jaxon), is one of the 4Play ladies. She's the one with the long, jet black hair. They're sort of like the Pinay counterparts of the Pussycat Dolls but edgier. They're nothing like the Kitty Girls *shudder*. They're based in the US, but they also have gigs here in the Philippines. Elle's mom contacted us a year ago when they had a gig near the vicinity but I wasn't able to watch because it coincided with my finals. So I got to meet Noelle at their house some days after that.

  That visit convinced me that I definitely got my musical and nonconformist side from my dad's side of the family. :D

 So yeah, this is their live performance of "Dirty Little Secret." This video deserves more views. Then again, I guess you can say they're somewhat underground that way. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.