Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Ease The Tension


    Whenever I have enough time, I try to wind down by doodling or sketching something. I can't remember from where I sketched this dahlia. I just remembered being fascinated by the details and what a challenge it would be that I just took started sketching it with my gel pen on my watercolor sketchpad. And then I used watercolor to color it. You know those extremely cheap, non-toxic watercolor sets you can usually find in National Bookstore? Yup, that's what I use. It's compact, dries easily after use, and you can bring it anywhere.

 Will post more art by yours truly when my academic life has calmed its tits. I'm feeling a little blah right now coz a few hours ago my brain was tormented by my midterm exams in International Relations. Guh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.