- Finally passed my midterm paper for one of my majors. When I got it back I got an awesome grade for my work. In Spanish class, I got a good grade for my presentation. I'M SO HAPPEH.
- My classmate Paula told me about the time Daddy Rovan texted a friend who was attending a Lady Gaga concert: "are u at the edge of glory?" LOLOLOLOL
- Oh, almost forgot: Happy Birthday Carlos!! May the force be with you.
- Headache that eventually led to a migraine that I didn't attend my classes last Wednesday because it was blinkin' bad. Just moving around already made me feel worse.
- Meeting Dani, Liza, and Joaquin. At one point in our conversation, Dani finds out that one of Joaquin's parents are involved in pulmonary cases and she's like, "really? That's good! I have asthma!" And I told Raph, "Oh. My. God. What if someone meets your mom and then they're like "You're a dentist? I have teeth!!"
- Ray William Johnson's opening lines in one of his recent videos: "Hey, I just met you. And this is crazy. This song doesn't rhyme. Penis!"
I'll probably blog something on a more serious note tomorrow or on Sunday after I've read everything I needed to read. I'm still revising the drafts I've written for this blog.
Happy Friday the 13th!