Friday, August 31, 2012

In which my heart breaks into a thousand pieces.

I always make it a point to go through Charlie's YouTube channel coz he's so cute, funny, smart, honest, derp, and the British accent is often a bonus to his boyish appeal. Plus, he's friends with John Green and Hank Green. NERDFIGHTERIA WOOH.


UGH IT'S SO ADORABLE THE WAY HE ANNOUNCED HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND at the same time I'm like NUUUUUUUUUUU!!! CHARLIE Y U DO THIS TO MEH.



I love how he lights up and is all awkward talking about his girlfriend. So cute.
Me and the Charlie fandom

I'll just be here in the corner. I will remain heartbroken for a solid five minutes and then I can move on with my life.

1 comment:

  1. IKR! I'm happy for them though. Nah, just kidding. LOL. Really though. But why???? Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.