Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Metro Manila on Red Alert

View from my window. What is visibility.


Le view from my window. When the weather calmed down for an hour, I decided to venture out to see if

there was any floods relatively close to my area. No floods but the streets were generally deserted, majority of restaurants were close, only a few supermarkets were open, and gutters/manholes were overflowing.








I decided to check out the roads by Quezon Ave. station and it's almost like a ghost town.





More rains to come.
When I got back in my condo, rain started pouring again. Keep safe guys. More than 50% of Manila is flooded and at the moment, a lot of people still need to be rescued and evacuated.  Keep track of rescue operations, disaster efforts, and weather updates in ANC Live Events.

1 comment:

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.