Sunday, September 2, 2012

Blog makeover.

   Thanks again to the wonderful Wina for giving her web design freebie to me. I like how my blog is brighter, simpler, and more easy on the eyes. I've been planning to make my blog a little more cheerful though I had no idea how to go about it or if I can even pull it off. Also, the banner I made through www.bannerfans.com was nicely integrated. :D

 The color of my background reminds me of a banana smoothie. Mmmmm.

To celebrate this cheery occassion, here is one of my favorite hippie-ish love songs by India Arie. :D




2 comments:

  1. I love the new look! This feels more you. Yay for blog makeovers!

    And wow you're faster at fixing your blog than me :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, technically I didn't fix this blog. I just made the banner and gave it to Wina who then sent it to the web design people who did the whole thing in just a few hours today. But yes, AHLAVET.

      Delete

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.