Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Just one of the reasons why I work out




 Once you start exercising, you're more conscious about what you put in your system. I can still enjoy french fries and a cheeseburger but  I can throw salad greens, tomatoes, cucumber, basil, and a bit of dressing in a huge bowl and wolf  the whole thing down like a mofo. I love tea. I love fruits. I have yet to get in the habit of drinking milk regularly. My only vice is cake. And maybe chocolate. Hurrdurr.

 This is also the reason why I don't smoke or do drugs. I'm not even vaguely curious.

I wanna go swimming now.

I was jogging on the treadmill a few weeks ago facing the glass window where you can see the building's swimming pool. There was this guy running laps around the pool with his pet Pomeranian that wasn't wearing any leash. So CUTE. ♥ The Pomeranian would stop for a few seconds to let his owner catch up to him and then runs like hell. Working out with love. IT'S TOO ADORBS I TELL YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.