Monday, September 10, 2012

Notes From My Personal Life #5

*Potato salad, mashed potatoes, and grilled chicken with Taragon sauce from World Chicken. Carbs and I have a mutual understanding. 


* Working out. Still in the middle of carving out an exercise regimen. I try to finish my workouts in the gym though sometimes I doing my workouts at home because there are too many people/hot guys in the gym. I am not comfortable showing people my awesome yoga skills. LOLJK.

Hanging out with dumbells.

View from the treadmills.
* I wanna watch How To Train Your Dragon. Again.
 Carlos must be Toothless and Raph will be Hiccup.

Source: google.com via Joelle on Pinterest



*The only watch I'd ever want to own. This goes in my wishlist.




*I'm sexy and I'm not sure.
Source: thechive.com via Joelle on Pinterest


* I will really never understand people who want to go to gyms with airconditioning on blast. What's the point.


*Another gem from John Green. Guys, if you're not following him through his youtube channel vlogbrothers, you should start. He hosts it with his brother Hank Green.




*AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WANTS TO WATCH THIS MOVIE ZOMG I CAN'T BECAUSE MUSIC


After watching this clip, I was just cussing because I MUST WATCH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.