Monday, September 17, 2012

Notes From My Personal Life # 6


I collect stationeries. I have this fantasy of writing letters to my friends and giving it to them randomly. They're pretty cheap and you can usually find them in National Bookstore. They range from P15 to P20. The funky English translations give them such charm. I LAHVET.

**************************************

 It gets unbearable during the summer in the province, especially in my mom's ancestral home. But the weather does get lovely (and tolerable) from September til January. Plus, the garden is brimming with life. And by life I meant bees, butterflies, dragonflies, exotic birds,and stray cats slinking about the plants and greenery. For the heck of it, I decided to take pictures of our backyard.

Backyard patio.

 If you get up early in the morning and go to the back of the house, different types of birds will be warbling, twittering, singing, and cawing. It's like there's a piece of forest life in our backyard.


Where a Santol tree used to stand. I'm still quite saddened about this- and believe it or not I cried for this tree. Long story. I feel the earth elementals were quite affected with this.

Behind the patio. Cats love to prowl these parts.


When the weather is great- not too cold, not too hot- we have our merienda or tea out here and just chill.


 I just wish we had more trees and flowering plants though. The butterflies passing here are really amazing.


So this is the wall of plants and trees going to our garage/parking. They've grown a lot thicker and bigger (that's what she said LOL) since the last time I've been here.

Spot the insect. :D

LOL I dunno what these are so if  you guys know, leave it in the comments section.

What are these.


 Yeah, I just posted this so my friends will be tempted to drop by whenever they're in Pangasinan area trololol.
*********************************************************

These are magazine cutouts for the ACEO's I'm making. Will take awhile before I can post anything because a.) I don't have a scanner and b.)I don't have internet here in the house though I've been pestering my mom to call PLDT already to install a DSL connection.



Woooh patterns and colors!



1 comment:

  1. <3 I absolutely love Panggasinan during this time of year. :) SEA BREEEEZE!

    ReplyDelete

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.