Saturday, September 15, 2012

Random Haikus are Random

  This is what happens when you are bored out of your mind and it's perpetually stuffy in some parts of the house. I have come up with random haikus. Mind you, these are not attempts to sound brilliant or whatever. These are terrible, and feel free to share with me your own random thoughts in Haiku form.


******

The CBCP,
They ain't got nothing on me
And my uterus.

*****

John Green has cool hair.
I think he's hotter than Hank.
DFTBA.


*****

Haikus are so short,
But are deep and meaningful.
I want more bacon.


*****

French fries, oh french fries.
Sometimes soggy, sometimes great.
We are breaking up.

*****

To Sotto-copy
Is verbal diarrhea
Topped with ignorance.

*****

Geopolitics 
From Kjellen to MacKinder
Brain cells don't fail me.


*****

I catch the sunrise
And let the warm rays sink in
Like water through sand.

*****

2 comments:

  1. I actually really, really like these. :)) HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite has got to be the one about fries. It moves me because I can relate xD

    ReplyDelete

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.