Thursday, September 27, 2012

We Are The Introverts





I am a monk seal.
Here is an accurate depiction of my weekends





   On weekends, you would not find me partying or going out. I'm too busy blogging, reading, painting, or watching the latest season of Fairly Legal or The Good Wife. I will, however, go out if there are movies worth watching in theaters. Such as:

The Perks of Being A Wallflower


"We accept the love we think we deserve."

Hotel Transylvania


 HAHAHAHA THE BEGINNING OF THIS TRAILER IS JUST WAT




Pitch Perfect


Gonna watch this coz of the Fat Amy character HAHAHAHA

The Hobbit


DYING. And the dwarves' beards are fantastic. Talk about beard design. PETER JACKSON HOW DO YOU TALENT.

Les Miserables


I shall be crying through the entire movie I swear to God.


 I shall be busy the entire weekend so have a good one guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.