Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Zombie-fied

 So my mom arrived this morning from the province. We were both having breakfast and then she remarks that I look terrible and I resemble a TB patient.

Wehehehe. Because finals. At least it's all over now.

Thankfully, I had a good night's sleep after what seemed like forever. And nothing like sucking wind after doing an Amanda Russell workout to get me out of my zombie-fied mind.

Oh, and it's official. I'll be filing for Leave of Absence from school this coming term.

It's nice though that my mom asked if I prefer to do my paintings here or in the province. So I shall still be around guys. :D

And my mom brought me new shoes! Well, more like second-hand, barely-used shoes from her best friend who lives in the UK who happens to be my foot size. Will make a post about that soon. BECAUSE SHOES.

I can't feel my legs. Amanda Russell why.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Thank goodness finals are over. Whew. :) And also, yay you'll still be arounddd!!!! HUGS! No mo zombificationnn!

    ReplyDelete

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.