Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Art Cards: Construction Ongoing

Workplace.


  Currently losing sleep over art cards. I dunno, when the mood strikes, I MUST DO EET. I'm using watercolor paper, poster paint, water-and-fade-proof ink, and watercolor.

What is joy.

 Thanks to Angie, I recently have a bit of an obsession with Lolita-ish -inspired dresses with those little designs and ribbons. I love a good drawing challenge so voila! I am nutty for experimenting with colors and detailed bits and pieces. The more effort I have to exert, the more fun I have. So yeah.

Close-up.

 You guys can check out the first batch of art cards I made by clicking on the navigation sidebar on ze upper right corner of this blog. You can also check out my friend Eri's art cards! They're all made of awesomesauce.


What is sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Aaah~ Your art cards are so awesome.
    I was actually also thinking about painting some new ones soon. But with acrylics and folder. :D

    Great minds think alike. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should have a day wherein we get together to make art cards. Oh yeeeeaahhhh. 8D

      Delete

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.