Thursday, October 11, 2012

Cafe Du Marc


 Whenever I'm in Pangasinan, this is one of the few places in Dagupan City that I would voluntarily go to. Second to this is the Footprints Spa. Anyway, this restaurant has been around for quite some time now. I think this resto was up around 2003? 2004? I just remember being in high school.  This restaurant also offers catering services.


They have quality pasta, salads, pizza, cakes, rice meals, frapps, and wine if you're feeling fancy. If you're wondering, yes they do have wi-fi. Excellent food plus internet connection? Yes please.


Occasionally, this place can be rented out for events or seminars. Sometimes the owner has artists' works exhibited.

Just blogging about my fave restaurant is making me hungry. Again. Nuuuuuu.

2 comments:

  1. Wow this place seems so pretty!!!!!! me wanty!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the food there is DEE-LISSSH. It's probably the only non-franchise restaurant in town that actually looks nice. Either that or I fooled you with my (non-existent) photography skillz.

      Delete

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.