Monday, October 15, 2012

Notes From My Personal Life # 10

My feelings the entire time I watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower:





STEPHEN CHBOSKY WHY.

**************************************

  Before anything else, you guys should check out Wina's online indie bookstore Moarbooks! She had just set it up and it will be an online outlet for unique, secondhand books and awesome (not to mention local) works of indie writers. Don't forget to follow their updates via Facebook or Twitter! I will definitely pre-order some works. WHEEEEE!

Celebration!
Moarbooks currently has awesomesauce giveaways that bookworms definitely don't wanna miss! CHECK EET.


*************************************

GUYS GUYS GUYS.

Dessert at Beanhopper's Taft is awesome.

Originally wanted to get a pecan tart at Holly's but Wina told me they've recently changed cake/dessert/pastry suppliers and it's not as good as before. Oh well.

Red Velvet cake

Something cheesecake LOL.
***********************************

"Tagak" actually means "egret". IDK why.

The other week, I watched a play at U.P. (University of the Philippines) with Ram and my mom: Anton Chekhov's "The Seagull", directed by Tony Mabesa. I shall make a blog post about this play soon when I'm feeling better. I enjoyed it very much and is probably one of the few, good plays I've watched that isn't a musical.

***********************************








Source: damnlol.com via Joelle on Pinterest


Because personal space.

***********************************
Seems legit.



***************************************

Source: 9gag.com via Joelle on Pinterest


I can totally spot those who just feel obligated to display themselves in church.

I do know people who genuinely enjoy going to church or weekly youth groups. They have this certain glow which sets them apart from people who just feel like they have to be physically present.

4 comments:

  1. I MISS YOU NAAAAAAAAA. *inappropriate clinginess* :)) Thank you for the support grabeeeeee

    Also LOLOLOLOL at Edward Cullen's ASHES HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHA CALM YO'SELF. We shall hang out again soon. :D I shall pre-order when money comes by. Edward Cullen's ashes will be fabulous TROLOLOL

      Delete
  2. THAT PART ABOUT THE CHURCH. I was in Greenbelt last night and as always, there was a bunch of people outside "hearing mass" but just texting, chit-chatting, and stuff. What's the point of hearing mass if you're not in it 100%? :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It's like "why are you even here in the first place?" It's even worse if they judge fellow Christians who don't like going to church. -_- But oh well. Love and peace to everyone!

      Delete

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.