Monday, October 22, 2012

Notes From My Personal Life # 11

Source: piccsy.com via Joelle on Pinterest


And by normal, I mean society's definition of normal. Which meant being polite, grown-up (whatever the hell that means), sweet, strong,wholesome, God-fearing, superwoman-ish, obedient, and tidy all the damn time.

 Fact is, I can't be all the mentioned qualities at once. You've got to be kidding me. I like watching cartoons, say outrageous stuff once in awhile ("penis!", "ohmygosh, she doesn't shave her armpits- that's awesome!!"), question credibility, and stay in my effin' pajamas all day if I could. I like being straightforward and there are days I just don't want to see a human being or else I will implode.

One of my alter egos.
   In this world- in this reality where most things aren't black-and-white anymore- there is no such thing as normal ideas and beliefs. Sure, there's a necessity in conforming to certain behaviour depending on situations which makes the world go 'round but don't go hating on people who are different.

You'll be normal if that's your cup of tea. And I'll be weird. Ok? Ok.

 I like gifs.

********************************

Eeyore and Eeyore-wannabe. Oh look, there's my painting.





************************************

So my mom put up this fancy-looking mosquito net over her bed. I think it's her past life as an English woman that influenced her to put this up. Idk.



4 comments:

  1. Completely agree with the "weird/normal" commentary. Society expects females to just be so... vanilla. Urgh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm like "eff this, I'll be mint chocolate. Or bubblegum."

      Delete

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.