Thursday, October 11, 2012

Surprise Friendship

 When I got home around 6pm yesterday, the guards at my building told me a guest had arrived, dropped their stuff off at our condo, and left to have dinner and will be back soon.

Me:


 A month ago, my bro mentioned that he had a friend who needed to spend a night in Manila because they needed to settle their paperwork with the Canadian embassy. We didn't expect them to arrive yesterday since usually we'd expect a head's up. On top of that our place was messy coz we weren't expecting company.

 To make a long story short, my mom and I got everything cleaned up and we finally met our guests, Tobi and her mom. (yes, Tobi is a girl.)

 Tobi is crazy and weird and pretty and eats her vegetables and consumes as much tea as I do.

I has new friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.