Thursday, November 22, 2012

More art cards.

An ACEO (art card editions & originals)


So I have to take a  break from ACEO-making just for awhile because for the next few days I've got stuff to settle in school, a workshop, a birthday party, and an audition to prepare for. So much to do, so little time. At least I know I already have enough prints for the BLTX event. I've only selected more than a dozen cards from my set. You can check out the rest of my art cards at the navigation bar on the right side of this site that says "My ACEOS/Art Trading Cards." It goes to one of my Pinterest boards solely dedicated to these.






Yes, it's a pun intended. I'm one of those people who have a thing for potatoes, I'm not sure why.





Lolita-ish inspired art card. It was an interesting phase.




One of my latest works.

I really gotta learn to sleep early. Staying up late is taking a toll on me.


1 comment:

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.