Sunday, December 2, 2012

Eggzitement.


I'm quite excited for December for a couple of reasons:

"Dream" ACEO by moi.
*Thanks to MoarBooks for giving me an opportunity to get my art cards out! This is just one of the cards I'll be selling from my "Dreaming Reality: A Collection of Art Cards" stack. Only 4 copies per art cards will be sold at the BLTX event on Dec. 7. Their size is 2.5x3.5 inches (Standard ACEO size). If you have your own ACEO/art cards, you wanna trade? :D If you don't have your own, don't worry, they're quite affordable along with the other merchandise/comics/posters that other artists at the event will be selling:




*I shall be attending a wedding of one of my mom's best friends on the 5th- plus the reception will be at the Baguio Country Club- so I won't be online til I get back. I shall be busy avoiding the dance floor and I'll probably be retreating under the buffet table with my 3rd slice of cake or singing a number for the bride. I'm not much for weddings but I shall always go for food good company.

This is usually me and other gals when we're forced to cooperate in silly games for single people in the crowd:


*Christmas season is heeeeere. Usually an opportunity to eat more food bond with friends, family, and loved ones. I'm not much for Christmas shopping and all that consumerism stuff that goes with it. I prefer to make things. So I have to get started!! It doesn't take much to make me happy for the holidays. Just pop in a movie and give me red velvet cupcakes, I'm all set til New Year.

*I don't know about you guys, but I'm excited for Dec. 21. I'm perpetually optimistic about it.

1 comment:

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.