Thursday, December 13, 2012

Liebster Award


Ohai guise! It's my first Liebster Award nomination, thanks to Maria of I'm A Vintage Bee. So basically this a fun way to discover new blogs sooo harro!



The Rules:
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 
11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to. 
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers of course) to 
pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award. 
5. No tag back!


So first, I want to answer Maria's questions:

1. If you could change your name, what would it be?
 This is weird, but I really like the name Zipporah (originally spelt Tzipporah), after Moses' badass wife from the animated movie The Prince of Egypt. Maybe Esther, coz she's pretty badass too.

2.What's your favorite song lyrics from your favorite song?
OMG I have so many fave lyrics. Off the top of my head, it has to be 
"I will go down/ To the last round/ I'll be your strength, to find you when/ You get lost in the crowd." -Casualty of Love, Jessie J

3. What would be the food that you can eat every single day for the rest of your life?
Red velvet cupcakes hngggngh


4. Adele or Katy Perry? Why?
Adele because she can make you feel pain and heartache that you haven't experienced. Also, she sounds fantastic live.

5. What's the best thing about blogging?
The mere act of documenting and sharing experiences and thoughts to the interwebs.

6. Where is your dream vacation?
Getting lost in Spain. Or Paris.




7. Would you rather fly up in the clouds or swim under the sea?
Under the sea. Coz down here it's better, up there it's bitter, take it from me.

8. Who is your closest blogger friend?
Wina from WinaWonders. :D Ayo guuurl.


Wina getting hug attacked by her boyfie. 



9. What is your dream closet must have? (bags/shoes/clothes/accessories)
BOOTS. Period.




10. classic or trendy? Why?
Both. Because I can.

11. What is the smallest / simpliest thing that makes you happy?
Kittens. And red velvet cupcake.

***********

And now 11 random things about me.

1. I like collecting gifs from Tumblr.

2. I looooove sleeping.

3. I still write in journals. Yeah, the actual notebook kind. I've got dozens already which I will probably burn at some point. Too much blackmail potential in some of them muhahaha.

4. I have this thing wherein everytime I go in National Bookstore, I buy notebooks I don't need because I'm paranoid I'll run out of pages for my journals. Even though I still have blank notebooks in stock.

5.Currently in the planning stages of my singing career.

6. I'm currently addicted to red velvet cupcakes.

7. I like potatoes.

8. I don't read tabloid or celebrity magazines.

9. I stayed up all night keeping track of the votes on the RH Bill. Hashtag YesToRhBill holla.

10. My fave series at the moment: 2 Broke Girls and Big Bang Theory

11. My idea of a weekend is cozying up to a book or watching movies.

************************************

And now for my nominees! I CHOOSE YOU. (I'm aware I should choose 4 more lol. I'm working on it.)

WinaWonders
Impossible Woman
the lighter option
Rules of A Third Wheel
Life Is A One Hit Wonder
Windshield Wanderer
Ice Pastels


My 11 questions for my nominees:

1.If you woke up and found you were a hollywood celebrity, what's the first thing you would do?

2.If at the snap of your fingers, any one of the world's problems could be solved, which problem would you choose to rid the world of? Only name one pls.

3.If Jesus appeared beside you, what's the first thing you'd say to him?

4. Fave TV series at the moment?

5. Fave cartoon/anime show at the moment?

6. Who's your OTP (in fiction or real life)?

7. If you had to impersonate someone for a day, who'd it be?

8.If you were a musical genre, what would it be?

9. If I could I would dress like...?

10. Bacon or potatoes?

11. What's your favorite smell?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.