Friday, December 28, 2012

The Hobbit: Hitting Me in The Feels.

Me after watching The Hobbit

 OMG I can't believe I just watched The Hobbit in IMAX at SM North. The movie literally has torn my heart out and shredded it to bits because after it ended I realized how much reality sucks without Hobbits and Elves and Dwarves and other awesome creatures.

These are the rambling thoughts in my head right after I stepped out of the cinema:
OMG PETER JACKSON HOW DO YOU PREQUEL OMG KILI IS SO HOT AND HE'S AN ARCHER WHY ARE THE HOTTIES ALWAYS THE ARCHERS CAN I JUST MARRY HIM AND GROW FAT IN THE SHIRE HOLY CRAP ELIJAH WOOD AND THE ENTIRE PRODUCTION AND RIVENDELL AND GALADRIEL AND THE BEARDS WERE JUST SO BEAUTIFUL I JUST CAN'T EVEN HOW DO YOU EVEN GRAH CAPS LOCK FEELS IAN MCKELLEN IS A BRILLIANT MOTHER OF GOD ETC ETC


I'm out of my food coma and now I'm in The Hobbit coma. Every hour I find myself groaning in frustration because WHY AM I NOT IN MIDDLE EARTH OR RIVENDELL OR EVEN THE SHIRE.


But like Bilbo, I must find my own adventures and believe that it is in the good deeds, little or big, that truly overcomes evil.

The Lord of The Rings and The Hobbit will be one of the great tales of our generation.

SO MANY EVENS THAT CANNOT.

Peter Jackson just outdid himself on so many levels that if ever I meet him in person, I think I'll just stare at him and hope his brilliance will rub off on me. I am just so inspired right now that I need to write the rest of my feels down in a journal.

Me everytime I see Kili a.k.a. Aidan Turner


2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA! I FELT EXACTLY THE SAME WAY AFTER I FIRST WATCHED IT. :)

    http://sisasaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I'M GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE ( SO MUCH CAPS LOCK ENTHUSIASM LOL)

      Delete

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.