Monday, January 14, 2013

Notes From My Personal Life #20



  Wow, 20th week already of these little life musings and random happenings in my life.

 Recently, I've created an FB page for my art. I've been thinking about it for the longest time and I'm just like, "why should I make an FB page for my art, I'm not even legit blahblahblah, I'll only have like 5 followers etc etc" but my friend Wina convinced me that a lot of overnight sensations aren't actually what they are- overnight sensations. She says those people have been working on their craft for years before a lot of people started paying attention to them.

After Wina said that, I started setting up my page even though this huge dragon of insecurity was making me nauseous the entire time and inviting people to check my page out made me cringe.

 I don't plan to be famous but I do want to share what I like doing and I hope other people enjoy it. Plus, it motivates me to get working on my portfolio and art cards. It's a good kind of pressure. It reminds me that I do deserve a rewarding creative life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.