Wednesday, February 20, 2013

3 Cool Things You Gotta Check Out

  So I've been down and out for the entire day yesterday because of bad food disguised as good food so I actually feel a bit woozy. But I really wanna share these with you guys, in case you're not aware. :D

1.) The Spark Project
This is like a Pinoy counterpart of Kickstarter which is really great because I'm pretty sure there are a lot of talented and creative Filipinos who need to get their projects out there with a little support from the online community. So your projects can range from artworks to social work, so do check it out and see if you can make any pledges. :D I'm trying to think of a good project for this but I hope for the meantime you can support the others already there.

2.)Make art for Neil Gaiman's "A Calendar of Tales".
  If you're a fan of Neil Gaiman, he posted in his blog that he wants his stories to inspire art.

I dunno why, but this video about how he came up with the short stories just brought me to tears.




3.) My friend Abigail Laurel's Soundcloud.
  I met my lovely friend Abigail a few years ago during my workshop days at MyTalent. I've always loved her voice ever since. For our recital back then, she did a beautiful rendition of "When I Look At You." (Sit down, Miley Cyrus). I'm glad I came across her Soundcloud because godfriggin'dammit this girl has a fantastic voice that sends shivers up my spine.


She also has a lovely rendition of Sarah McLachlan's "In The Arms of An Angel"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.