Monday, March 11, 2013

Notes From My Personal Life #27

Working progress.

 Note to self when making huge paintings: it really takes time. Like. A LOT.

****************************************

Still terrible with selfies.
Been reading up a lot of fascinating stuff about Islam and in between, I experiment with my headscarves and try different ways to wear a hijab. This is one of them.

*************************************


As of March 5, 2013, my blog has hit 10k pageviews. Pretty sweet! I should reward myself with something. Like a red velvet cupcake. Or Tumblr-ing for 5 hours straight. Btw, if you guys have Tumblr, you can follow me at http://jadedinmetroland.tumblr.com. It's usually just reblogs of art, comics, humor, cute things, socially relevant and global stuff, and more cute things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.