Thursday, August 22, 2013

Notes From My Personal Life #35


   Since I've been stuck in a rut for quite some time, I decided to give myself a 30-day challenge to break a habit and form new ones. Nothing mind-blowing. But it will be interesting to see how it all works out in the end.

 1.) I will not buy and consume commercial sweets (I.e. chocolate, candies, donuts, ice cream) unless someone offers it to me.  This is to significantly lessen my sugar intake and my habit of snacking out of boredom.

2.) I will review and practice my Spanish via Duolingo for at least an hour everyday.

3.) I will exercise everyday. Time limit will largely depend on what kind of physical activity I choose for each day.  But should at least spare 10 minutes on a busy day.


Not gonna lie but the first one is probably gonna be the hardest on me. D:

**************

In case you guys missed it, I made a new blog at Tumblr. It's mostly a photo blog but there'll be bits of writing in between. 

You can click on the "My Life in Images" tab on the navigation box. It's at the upper right corner of this blog. :D 

I'll still be using this blog for text-based musings.. 

Oh, I have another Tumblr blog that I use for reblogging galore. Check it here: http://jadedinmetroland.tumblr.com

*************

Ghibli fan art by yours truly!

Waiting At The Train Station, watercolor on paper, 11.8"x9"

Don't forget to check out my other artsy stuff at DeviantArt and my Facebook page. All links at the navigation box near the upper right corner.

*****************

 Typhoon Maring was certainly merciless for the past days. When my family and I went out to run errands, there as just floodwater EVERYWHERE.

 In the midst of these terrible circumstances, I did spot this little fella.

Quack.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.