Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Ultimate Goal

  Weeeell, maybe not really the ultimate goal I have in life, but it certainly would be monumental.

One of my long-term goals is to have my own painting studio.

Francis Bacon's studio (via Pinterest)

  I'm currently using one of the extra rooms in my ancestral house. It's spacious enough for small projects but at some point I will need a lot more space for bigger projects.

   And the thing about having your workspace inside your house is that it's difficult to focus on what you need to do when people around the house can distract you from your work. Or how easy it is to just leave your studio to watch TV and take a nap in the nearby bedroom.

Image via Pinterest
  For now, I have to pay attention, work hard, and keep painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.