Monday, January 6, 2014

Snippets of Some Journal Entries.

   These are just lines from one of my old-ish journals. My journal entries are usually 2-4 pages long but for this blog post, I just wanted to share a line or two just to get a feel of what a drama llama I can be sometimes. Even as I get older, there's still this naive teenager in me that comes out when I write in my journals.


Feb. 14, 2011
  GOD! I am seeing HEARTS everywhere that I had to go to the 3rd floor of the Duerr building where it's Valentine's-free. JEEZUS.


Feb. 16, 2011
  THE DIANA CHRONICLES by Tina Brown. I do adore Princess Di because of her raw strength and genuine empathy for strangers and the less fortunate.

Feb.17, 2011
  I can't believe it's been a year since Karla's death.

   I still miss her.

Feb. 22, 2011

 THAT INSENSITIVE JERK.

Feb. 24, 2011

I'm gonna attend volunteer orientation on Saturday. All I have to do is bring my application and a tall can of cat food.

March 6, 2011
 
 Will be going to National Museum after lunch for my Jose Rizal project which is already a midterm exam equivalent.  I have to take a look at Juan Luna's paintings as well as Felix Hidalgo's. Of course I won't be alone. I'll be bringing Jepoy along with me.

March 10, 2011

 "I hope you die."
"I hope your fat crushes your lungs."

But deep down, it's just our way of being friendly.

April 1, 2011

  Yesterday, I saw my future husband again.

April 9, 2011

  The girl resembled Miley Cyrus except less annoying.

April 16, 2011

 Good news is, I found my ID the day after I lost it. It's funny coz I dreamt that my ID will be given back to me.

 April 19, 2011

 My love life is limited from Vito Cruz to D. Jose every Thursday.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and hate comments will not be tolerated.